Comfos Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is distributed by The Research and Industrial Manufacturing Joint Stock Company (Trade name: RIM.,JSC). The machine has a micro-processor technology control system with intelligent control software, which allows a full integration of outstanding features.
- High response time: The machine use electronic valve system (valve solenoid ) instead of relay set or carbon brush which allows high response time, stable output voltage, specially in case power grid voltage change in wide range.
- Perfect Protection Feature: The machine is equipped with safest load protection software in any unfavorable cases from power grid.
- Safe Start: When switching, depends on power grid status, the machine will work or not.
- If input voltage is under 80V (for voltage range 90V-240V machine) or under 40V (for voltage range 50V-240V machine), LED displays “UNDER – CUTOFF ” 3 times, then displays input voltage and cut off output power.
- If input voltage is higher than 250V ( beyond the machine’s stabilizing ability), LED displays “OVER – CUTOFF” 3 times, then displays input voltage so that user know there is high voltage and cut off output power also.
- If input voltage is on working voltage range, the machine will work automatically to ensure output voltage at safe level, protect load from voltage shock in any boot case, especially the voltage sensitive load.
- Intelligent Overvoltage Protection: While the machine is working, if the power grid gets higher beyond the machine’s stabilizing ability, that leads to increase in output voltage:
- If output voltage is higher than 250VAC, power will be cut after 1s: When Power is cut off due to over-voltage, LED displays “ OVER – CUTOFF ” 3 times, then displays input voltage. Untill input voltage decrease on machine’s working voltage range, the machine will automatically back to work.
- If output voltage is under 170VAC, power will be cut after 1s: LED displays “UNDER – CUTOFF” 3 times, then displays input voltage. Untill input voltage increase on machine’s working voltage range, the machine will automatically back to work.
- Over current protection: The machine is installed at mode of over-current protection in three level:
- If rated current is more than 110%, after 60 seconds, the machine will sound the alarm then cut off the output power and report error “Err 1”.
- If rated current is more than 150%, the machine will sound the alarm faster and after 10 seconds the machine will cut off the output power and report error “Err 2”.
- If rated current is more than 200%, the machine will cut off the output power immediately and report error “Err 0”.
- Output short circuit protection: If the output is short circuit, the machine shall automatically cut off the power immediately to protect electrical devices and the electrical grid from fire, the machine report error “Err 0”. In the case of power loss due to short or over current load, the user needs to turn off the aptomat on the AVS and test, reduce load and then turn on the aptomat back. The AVS will then continue to operate normally.
- Intelligent Display Mode: Comfos is equipped 1 LED with up to 4 characters, to display accurately output voltage, input voltage, input current and visually reports alert and protection mode. This helps users know clearly the status of the automatic voltage stabilizer in any case during usage.
- New Style: Comfos design is modern, small, multi-category, easy to use.
THE RESEARCH AND INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURING JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Office: D10-10 Tan Trieu Industrial Zone, Thanh Tri Dist, Hanoi, VietNam
Factory: Dong Van I, Industrial Zone, Duy Tien District, Ha Nam Province, Vietnam
Hotline: +84 913 585 669